Professional Lawn Care & Landscaping Services for Residential Properties in Lost Creek, TX
We offer fertilization, weed control, mulch installation, leaf removal, and more.
If you're looking for a neighborhood that emulates affluence and beauty, then Lost Creek, TX, is the place to go. Lost Creek is in Travis County and home to just over 1,100 people. Its development began in the 1970s, but now it offers carefully maintained landscapes and comfortable suburban living. It's also close to various hotspots, including Barton Creek Greenbelt, where you can hike, swim, rock climb, and enjoy other outdoorsy activities. Being only fifteen minutes west of Austin, you can even take a short trip into the city to embark on a fun-filled day with endless dining options, parks, and lakes.
Lost Creek, TX, is a sought-after community, and our team at Century Lawn and Landscape can help keep your residential property here in tip-top condition. We proudly offer professional lawn care and landscaping services, including fertilization, weed control, mulch installation, leaf removal, and more.
Enjoy a beautiful, healthy lawn with our lawn care services!
When you live in Lost Creek, TX, you want your property to reflect the neighborhood's immaculate presentation. Fortunately, we can help you do that via our lawn care services!
- Fertilization: We'll apply our fertilization treatments several times throughout the year so you can enjoy a beautiful, healthy lawn.
- Weed Control: Our team utilizes pre- and post-emergent weed control treatments to prevent new weeds from surfacing and eliminate any existing growth.
- Aeration: We provide liquid aeration to loosen compacted soil and improve nutrient access to your turf's roots.
- Lawn Insect Control: Common lawn insects in Lost Creek, like chinch bugs, grubs, and armyworms, won't stand a chance against our highly effective lawn insect control treatments.
- Lawn Disease Control: Our lawn disease control treatments are just what you need to eliminate fungal diseases from your turf.
- Top Dressing: We'll spread nutrient-rich compost across your lawn to improve the overall quality of your soil and boost its health.
- Fire Ant Control: We'll apply our fire ant control treatments three times a year to keep these harmful pests off your property.
We offer a lawn mowing service to keep your grass well-maintained year-round!
We can boost your property's curb appeal with our landscaping services.
The quality of your landscape influences your property's curb appeal, and we can help boost it with our landscaping services! These services are as follows:
- Shrub Fertilization: We'll fertilize your shrubs three times a year, in March, June, and September, to give them the nutrients they need to thrive.
- Shrub Disease & Insect Control: If your shrubs have an insect infestation or fungal disease, you've come to the right place! We offer highly effective disease and insect control treatments to eliminate common plant pests and diseases in Lost Creek, TX, including aphids, scale, mites, leaf spot, powdery mildew, and more.
- Landscape Bed Weed Control: Our pros can tackle the weeds in your landscape beds to ensure they don't steal nutrients and space away from your plants.
- Leaf Removal: We offer a leaf removal service, which involves raking leaves to the curb before bagging and hauling them away.
- Trimming & Pruning: We'll visit your property in Lost Creek monthly to trim and prune your plants, enhancing their aesthetic appeal and benefitting their health.
- Mulch Installation: We can install a mulch ground cover to boost the curb appeal of your landscape beds and keep your plants healthy.
Call Us to Schedule Our Lawn Care & Landscaping Services Today
At Century Lawn and Landscape, we offer our top-quality lawn care and landscaping services to residential properties in Lost Creek, TX. Whether you want to nourish your lawn, eliminate weeds in your landscape beds, trim and prune your plants, or anything else - we've got you covered. Call us at (512) 786-1694 to schedule any of our services today.