Weed Control in Austin, Bee Cave, Dripping Springs, TX & Nearby Areas
Our weed control service offers year-long protection for your lawn.
Our year-long weed control program eradicates weeds from your lawn at every stage of growth through both pre-emergent and post-emergent treatments. Our weed control service targets many weeds that are commonly found in Texas such as nutsedge, dandelions, crabgrass, and many more! Our weed control program also includes insect treatments as well as fertilizer applications to keep your lawn pest-free and supplied with all of the nutrients that it will need to thrive throughout the year.
We offer our services to homeowners in Austin, Bee Cave, Dripping Springs, TX and throughout the surrounding areas. Give us a call today at (512) 786-1694 to sign up.
Our weed control schedule prevents weeds throughout the year.
Our weed control program is focused on killing weeds at every stage of growth throughout the year. Additionally, this program also includes insect control and fertilization applications to ensure your lawn stays healthy all year long. Here is our weed control schedule:
- January: We do a spot treatment of existing weeds as this is the time when broadleaf weeds start to emerge.
- February: A pre-emergent weed control application will be applied in February to help prevent late spring and summertime weeds.
- March: We will conduct another spot treatment for weeds. We'll also inspect for any diseases or issues that may be on the lawn.
- April: We'll do a granular fertilizer application to replenish nutrients in your soil. This is a slow-release fertilizer that will feed your turf for about 6-8 weeks.
- May: Our May treatment brings another spot treatment of weeds and we'll also inspect for any signs of diseases.
- June: This treatment consists of a balanced liquid fertilizer application along with humic acids allows for improved nutrient uptake by the turf.
- July: We will do another spot treatment for weeds and inspect for armyworms, grubworms, and chinch bugs.
- August: This treatment includes another spot treatment of weeds, and we'll also inspect for any remaining lawn-based pests.
- September: A pre-emergent weed control treatment and late-summer fertilizer application will be applied to help prepare the turf for the winter.
- October: Our October treatment consists of a spot treatment of existing weeds to keep them from stealing nutrients as your lawn goes dormant.
- November: This step includes another spot treatment of existing weeds.
- December: This spot treatment is directed at any winter weeds that are emerging during this timeframe.
We use pre-emergent and post-emergent treatments to eradicate weeds at all stages of growth.
We're not there when every weed seed germinates, so we use a combination of pre-and post-emergent herbicides to eradicate weeds at every stage of development. Our pre-emergent treatments are designed to prevent weeds from sprouting in your yard. Our post-emergent spot treatment is more targeted to only weeds that are present and actively growing in your lawn. We can see them, and we treat them so they are no longer an issue.
Pre-emergent weed control works by creating a protective barrier in your soil that weed seeds can't penetrate.
Our weed control treatments address many weeds common in Texas.
There is a long list of weeds common to the Austin, Texas area, and our weed control program is designed to eradicate them from your lawn. Some common weeds our treatments address include nutsedge, dandelions, dichondra, crabgrass, poa annua, and many others!
Give us a call to schedule our weed control services!
At Century Lawn and Landscape, we offer a weed control program that is designed to keep your property free of weeds throughout the year. We offer this service to homeowners in Austin, Bee Cave, Dripping Springs, Texas and the surrounding areas. Call (512) 786-1694 to sign up for our weed control service today!