We're Looking for Qualified Lawn Care & Maintenance Experts to Join Century Lawn and Landscape!
Our team at Century Lawn and Landscape is dedicated to doing our part to make the Austin, TX area full of green, vibrant, and healthy lawns and landscapes. We do this by continuously learning about how we can be better and do better for our clients. Our success is due to the amazing team that we have created over the years, and we are looking to find more dedicated and passionate individuals to add to our crew.
We are seeking a Lawn Maintenance Crew Leader. The person who fills this position will be responsible for mowing lawns, string-trimming, and blowing grass clippings off of hardscapes such as walkways and driveways.
Our office is located in Austin, Texas. All Lawn Maintenance Crew Leader applicants MUST live in Austin, TX, or in a nearby area like Bee Cave, Dripping Springs, Cedar Valley, Bear Creek, or Lakeway.
Lawn Maintenance Crew Leader Duties
- Mow and string-trim, as well as use a blower to clean off hardscapes.
- Use a smartphone to start and stop jobs.
- Drive a maintenance truck in accordance with local and state laws.
Lawn Maintenance Crew Leader Applicant Requirements
- Must live in Austin, TX or in a nearby area
- Must have reliable transportation to and from our office
- 1 or more years of experience with mowing is preferred but not required
- Must be willing to work Monday-Friday and occasionally some Saturdays
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record
- May need to pass a background check and/or drug test
- Up to $25 per hour, depending on experience
- Paid weekly
- Vacation and holiday pay
- Paid time off for the week of Christmas
- Uniforms are provided
- Water, ice, and snacks are provided
- Equipment is assigned to you and will not be taken by other crews
- Monthly raffle for prizes
- Opportunities for advancement if you learn new skills, provide great quality, and work hard