Exceptional Lawn & Landscaping Services in Brushy Creek, TX
Our services include lawn fertilization, landscape bed weed control, mulch installation, and more.
Brushy Creek, TX, is a census-designated place in Williamston County with more than 22,000 residents. It is located west of Round Rock and is bordered to the north by its namesake, Brushy Creek. Brushy Creek, TX, features numerous parks, including Pepper Rock Park, Cat Hollow Park, Olson Meadows Park, and many more. If you enjoy the outdoors, then Brushy Creek is a wonderful place to call home.
At Century Lawn and Landscape, we offer our exceptional lawn and landscaping services to homeowners in Brushy Creek, TX. Our services include lawn fertilization, landscape bed weed control, mulch installation, and more to keep your residential property in outstanding condition. Don't wait to get started. Call us today at (512) 786-1694 to sign up for any of our lawn and landscaping services.
What lawn care and maintenance services do we offer in Brushy Creek, TX?
We offer a wide range of lawn care and maintenance services to property owners in Brushy Creek, TX, including:
- Lawn Fertilization: We provide a fertilization service that supplies your lawn with nutrients and powers healthy grass growth throughout the year.
- Lawn Weed Control: Our team applies pre-emergent and post-emergent weed control treatments to eliminate unsightly, nutrient-stealing weeds from your lawn.
- Aeration: We perform liquid aeration from March to October to relieve soil compaction and make it easier for key resources, such as water, oxygen, and nutrients, to reach the roots of your grass.
- Lawn Insect Control: Our team applies powerful insecticide treatments to eradicate destructive insects, like grubs, chinch bugs, and armyworms, from your lawn.
- Lawn Disease Control: We apply highly effective fungicide treatments that eliminate damaging lawn diseases like gray leaf spot, brown patch, and take-all patch.
- Top Dressing: Our top dressing service is available from March through October and involves applying a layer of nutrient-rich compost to your lawn.
- Leaf Removal: If you want to keep your property leaf-free, sign up for our leaf removal service, which runs in the late winter and early spring.
We can protect your residential property in Brushy Creek from fire ants with our fire ant control service.
Our Landscaping Services
We provide a number of impactful landscaping services to homeowners in Brushy Creek, TX, including:
- Shrub Fertilization: Our shrub fertilization service features 3 applications that will provide your shrubs with the nutrients they need to grow strong and healthy.
- Shrub Disease & Insect Control: We can eliminate a variety of shrub diseases, including leaf spot and powdery mildew, along with a broad array of shrub insects, including webworms, mites, and aphids.
- Landscape Bed Weed Control: Our team will keep your landscape beds weed-free with our landscape bed weed control service.
- Trimming & Pruning: We'll visit your property once a month to trim and prune your plants and keep them in top condition all year long.
- Mulch Installation: Spruce up your landscape beds with our mulch installation service; we commonly install brown hardwood mulch in the spring and fall.
Call today to schedule our professional lawn and landscaping services!
Are you in the market for outstanding lawn and landscaping services? If so, you have come to the right place. At Century Lawn and Landscape, we offer our broad selection of professional lawn and landscaping services to residential property owners in Brushy Creek, TX. We have been serving local residents since 2013 and stand ready to assist you. Call (512) 786-1694 to sign up today!