Top-Quality Lawn Care & Landscaping Services for Residential Properties in Allandale, TX
Our services include fertilization, weed control, leaf removal, shrub fertilization, and more.
Allandale, TX, is a neighborhood in Austin that offers the perfect place to settle down, as it's quiet and boasts a family-friendly community. A great place to spend time outside is Beverly S. Sheffield Northwest District Park, which features a playground, pool, and various sports courts. Meanwhile, the Great Northern Dog Park is perfect for your furry friends. With endless dining options and its short distance from everything Austin has to offer, this neighborhood has it all.
At Century Lawn and Landscape, we proudly offer top-quality lawn care and landscaping services to residential property owners in Allandale, TX. Our team can satisfy all your needs with fertilization, weed control, leaf removal, shrub fertilization, and more.
Keep Your Grass in Tip-Top Shape With Our Lawn Care Services
We offer a variety of lawn care services in Allandale, TX, to keep your grass in tip-top shape. These services focus on improving its health so it becomes stronger, greener, and thicker, which are as follows:
- Fertilization: We offer a fertilization program that provides your lawn with the nutrients it needs throughout the year to thrive.
- Weed Control: Our team uses pre-emergent weed control treatments to prevent weeds from sprouting on your lawn and post-emergents to eliminate existing ones.
- Aeration: We offer liquid aeration from March until October to loosen compacted soil and help resources and nutrients reach the roots of your grass!
- Armyworm Control: We offer highly effective armyworm control treatments to combat these damage-causing turf insects.
- Chinch Bug Control: Our curative treatments will eliminate chinch bugs harming your grass in Allandale.
- Grub Control: We can prevent grub infestations with our preventative grub control treatments, then tackle existing ones with our curative applications.
- Lawn Disease Control: Our curative lawn disease control treatments target brown patch, gray leaf spot, and other common diseases.
- Top Dressing: We will spread nutrient-rich compost across your lawn to enhance the soil and boost its health.
We offer a fire ant control service to ensure these biting pests don't become too comfortable on your property in Allandale, TX.
What landscaping services do we offer in Allandale, TX?
We offer a range of high-impact landscaping services in Allandale, TX. These services help maintain the visual appeal of your landscape and ensure it remains healthy.
- Shrub Fertilization: We will apply our fertilization treatments to your shrubs three times a year, in March, June, and September, to ensure they have a consistent supply of much-needed nutrients.
- Shrub Disease & Insect Control: Our crew will treat your shrubs as needed for diseases and insects, including aphids, spider mites, scale, powdery mildew, and more.
- Landscape Bed Weed Control: We'll hand-pull large weeds in your landscape beds and spray post-emergent herbicides on smaller ones.
- Leaf Removal: We will remove leaves from your yard to take this dreaded chore off your hands.
- Trimming & Pruning: Our team will routinely trim and prune your plants to keep them neat and healthy.
- Mulch Installation: We can install mulch to boost the curb appeal of your landscape beds and keep your plants in top shape.
Give us a call today to schedule any of our lawn care and landscaping services.
Here at Century Lawn and Landscape, we offer professional lawn care and landscaping services to residential property owners in Allandale, TX. Whether you need lawn care, such as fertilization and weed control, or landscaping, such as leaf removal and mulch installation, we have you covered. Call us at (512) 786-1694 to schedule any of our services today!